How to get a Florida Real Estate License
Qualifications To Get A Florida Real Estate License
- be 18 years old or older
- have a social security number
- have a high school diploma or GED
- disclose on your application if you have been convicted of or pled no contest to a crime.
NOTICE: Your application is subject to approval by the Florida Real Estate Commission.
Steps To Obtain A Florida Real Estate License
- Complete the state application. You can submit this in hard copy or online.
- Contact an approved vendor to have your fingerprints taken.
- Complete the Demetree School of Real Estate 63-hour sales associate pre-licensing class.
Once the state has approved your application, you can schedule the state exam with Pearson.
Schedule online or call 877-238-8232.
Although steps 1-3 may be completed in any order, we strongly recommend that you submit your application and fingerprints as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the application, feel free to call us at 407-440-3220.