Is The Florida Real Estate Exam Difficult?
Today, I received the statistics for the number of people who passed the Florida real estate exam in 2020. These statistics are published by Pearson Vue.
Here are the highlights…
- Most people (51%) pass the exam the first time they take it. This is not the huge majority, but it is still more than half. I hear people say, “I heard everyone takes it 2-3 times.” That is simply not true. Most people take it once.
- The test scores are broken out between people who took it at the test center or people who did the online proctoring. The overall pass rate is not significantly different. However, the first-time pass rate varies widely between the two test formats.
- First-time takers using the online proctored test pass at 47%. First-time takers at the test center pass at a 53% pass rate. (That is huge. The test center is probably a better environment than your house.)
- Of the people who eventually passed the exam, 64% passed the first time. To be clear, there are many people who take it and never pass – they eventually give up. But of the people who ended 2020 with a real estate license, 64% of them passed the first time they took the state exam.
If you want to be in the 51% who pass the first time they take the Florida real estate state exam, enroll in Demetree School of Real Estate. If you don’t believe me, just listen to what our students say:
- “I loved my instructor. She was very hands-on. She left no student behind. If I needed additional help on any topic, she took time to make sure the topic was known before moving on to another. She even would double back to be safe you were okay.” – Pamela Caldwell, student in the sales pre-licensing class
- “Karen’s funny ways of remembering material is the best learning approach I’ve ever experienced.” – Taylor Rivera, student in the sales pre-licensing class
- “Karen is extremely knowledgeable. I loved the class since day 1. I am highly impressed with the course and grateful that I chose Demetree. Highly recommend.” – Fernando Santiago, student in the pre-licensing class
And here’s a few testimonials from people who took their pre-licensing class elsewhere, then discovered Demetree School of Real Estate for the weekend state exam review class:
- “Having taken the pre-licensing exam elsewhere, this class was a 100% improvement.” -Betty Beardsley, student in the weekend state exam review
- “Karen was great! She made sure I understood the question/answer before moving on to the next question. I learned more in these three days than I did in my 63-hour class. I wish I would have taken the 63-hour course with Karen at Demetree School of Real Estate.” – Kim Breeden, student in the weekend state exam review
- I wish I had taken my pre-licensing course with Karen. I learned more in her exam review than I learned in the online pre-licensing course I took elsewhere (with a different company). – Casey Shipman, review class student
Please note that I have no affiliation with Climer School of Real Estate. My father, Ron Climer, sold that school in 2014. Today, you will find me (and Ron too) at Demetree School of Real Estate.